
Sweet Jadeyn
Kristin and Jadeyn
God's best creations!
Jadeyn and Gavin
Laney loves the sunflowers
I went to the pumpkin patch with my friends here in Alabama. I wasn't expecting something like what we are used to in Texas. It was a good thing because we got nothing like it. There were pumpkin in a bunch of bins instead of rows in the patch. They had the most beautiful area of sunflowers that the kids loved to run around in. A few donkeys, ducks, chickens and bunnies. I will have to take all of my girls back on a weekend when they have hay rides. We are still trying to get used to the fact that nothing is like Texas.
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Pumpkin Patch or what they would like to call it here.
Posted by Kristinsgirls at 3:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment