CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Sleepy Jadeyn

Today while I was on the computer paying bills I was going over shapes and colors with Jadeyn...multi-tasking....she could not remember oval and kept asking what it was. Then she started to get very fussy because I would not tell her after the 6th time or so. I told her that she needed to take a break and go to her room to chill out. After a few minutes she usually comes in here and tells me she is sorry. (something that she learned early on that gets her out of time outs and trouble). Well this time I did not hear her for a few minutes and went in there to check on her. She was asleep holding onto her shopping cart with her bears inside the cart. She is not one to take a nap and now I have to wake her up in 5 minutes to go get her sisters from school. Check out this pic of her with her tight grip on the shopping cart.

0 comments: