A few weeks ago Chris was told that he would be starting Aeromed on Thursday the 25th. Starting Aeromed is basically the beginning of flight school. Does anyone know how long we have waited for this day to come???? Chris wrote on his facebook that he was so excited and he just can't hide it...so many people were asking me what he was talking about. Of course I was sworn to secrecy and couldn't tell anyone. Well now he has started almost 2 years after he left for WOCS. It is crazy that we had to hurry up and get here to wait around for last Thursday to get here. He has done other productive things such as getting drowned and learning how to get out of a helicopter underwater, SEER school...that is all I can think of. It has been really great spending so much time with him and still getting paid for it all. I can't even fathom what these next (maybe) 2 years are going to be like. Wondering if I will get to spend time with him, if he is safe in the helicopter, how I am going to handle the girls all by myself. I am sure there are going to be some bumpy roads ahead. But we are ready to take on any challenge as long as we have God!
Monday, September 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment