CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Me and Jadeyn



The first picture is of Jadeyn shortly after she found my old baseball hat. The second one is me at the age of 4. The last one is of me and my baby. For 3 years people have been telling me how much she looks like her Daddy. Ya ya, I was so sick of hearing it. Then not to0 long ago someone at the gas station said she looked just like me. Wow that was a first. Then for the next 3 weeks random people would tell me that she looks just like me. Of course these people did not see her and Chris together.
Jadeyn may look like me temporarily but she acts just like her Daddy. She keeps me laughing all day long with some of the funniest comments, which I really need to start writing down. She is the funniest one of the girls. Good luck to her teachers when she starts school!
*While typing this Jadeyn busts out "off the hook," where that came from I will never know.


0 comments: