Funny thing happened to me today...I had a hair appointment at 10am, on the way there I started feeling little butterflies in my stomach(warning if this ever happens to you when you are going to get your haircut don't go). I went in with 2 pictures in hand and was pretty specific about what I wanted. I wanted my hair the same length in the front and a little shorter in the back. Well needless to say that is so not what I got. I kept repeating myself about the length and it was ignored. Later in the day my husband walks in the door...(I did text him earlier and told him that my hair was really short)...he said what happened to your hair? I said what happened to your hair(he is bald). He said I lost it. I said ya me too! He said well at least we won't have to pay to get your haircut for a few months. Now that is looking at the bright side of it, huh? A few months flashed through my mind...I certainly hope it does not take that long to grow it all back. I am planning a trip to Texas around Christmas and would really like to have hair when I see my family and friends. If you are looking for pics, there will not be any. Not for awhile anyways(a few months).
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yes, I was looking for pics...c'mon please!!
Why do you want to laugh at my pain? I'm sure it won't be looking that great by Christmas.
Gotta see it!! PLEASE!! You can't blog about it if you won't prove it! :)
Post a Comment