CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Beautiful




The other day I was online doing a search about Miley Cyrus. I know this sounds wierd, but I do have my reasons. My girls really like to watch Hannah Montana and listen to her music. I know there have been rumors flying about all the pics and what not Miley has been taking lately. I wanted to check it out for myself and find out what all is real. While I was on the computer Britlyn comes in and see Miley and wants to know if I can make her hair look like Miley's. Every one knows that I am not the girliest girl, but I can atleast try sometimes. So here are the results of the "Miley Cyrus" hair. I think that Britlyn is even more beautiful than Miley and Miley has nothing on my girl...tell me what you think...

5 comments:

The Burggraff's said...

Wow...her hair is beautiful! Your girls are all adorable and way prettier than Miley!!!

Lindsay said...

2 votes Britlyn, none for Miley...

Kendra said...

She IS gorgeous . . inside and out. Love that girl. She has always been one of my very favorite - neat to see her growing up! Blessings on you guys!! Glad I can stay connected to you through "blog world"!!

Hope said...

Miley Cirus is not even in the same ballpark!!!

Aimee said...

I agree with the rest! Miley has NOTHING on all the Higgins girls! :)