CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 5, 2009

Tagged again

My Friend Tara from Texas Tagged me in December. I don't think she knew that she was supposed to tell me. She just asumes I read her blog b/c she blogs all the time and the funniest things :) Ok so I do read it a lot.
Sorry this has taken me so long...but here goes nothing...

4 things I did yesterday-went to church, watched a movie with Chris, played puzzles with my girls, got chased by the new Barbie jeep
4 things on my wish list-a new van(Mine is about to bite the dust I'm thinking), Chris to go active duty, live in Hawaii, never have to buy clothes but always have a cute wardrobe
4 things I look forward to-visiting Texas, Summertime(beach), getting phone calls or emails from friends, alone time
4 restaurants I like-Chili's(but not in Bama), Los Posados, Pei Wei, Sonic
4 favorite tv shows-Grey's Anatomy, Ugly Betty, Hannah Montana(she really is funny-maybe it is b/c I have a 6,5, & 3 year old), Friends reruns
4 people I tag-Kelli, Mindy, Katrina, Lindsey B.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, I am honored...I've never been tagged before! I've finally linked your blog to mine so that I can keep up better. Between this and facebook, we should stay well connected. Hope the New Year is a blessed one! Hugs!