Here is my plan...I have a stack of Cd's in front of me and I am going to pick one and only one pic off of each CD.
Kylea being a pirate and Britlyn wondering "what are you doing?" Sum. '08
Britlyn and her kindergarten class in Texas October 2007


Kylea and Me in flight! March 2008
Snowmen from left to right-Jadeyn, Britlyn, Kylea, Chris and the snowman of me. Early Spring 2008
Jadeyn, Britlyn, and Kylea April 2008-Panama City Beach
More random blogs to come. It was fun but time consuming. Defiantly hard to pick just one picture off of the CD. It took me back to many memories. Wow how much my sweet girls have grown. Amazing yet sad :( By the way I made it through 6 Cd's and have 16 to go....this might take awhile!

1 comments:
ok randomness is awesome and ths bout all i have to say :P
love your amazingly crazy daughter
Post a Comment