CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

This place that I may call home, but not likely

The last time that we moved away from home I was not the happiest person. I never met anyone(that didn't curse every other word, women included) and we never found a church home that we liked. Luckily we came home every other weekend to see one of our daughters and went to church then. It was not a situation that I liked and am reluctant to move there again(although there is talk of it, not by me of course, but by my better half). After saying all of this, I was really sad that we were moving again. I had so many friends and was involved greatly in the church and was not sure how it would all turn out. Well we are here and I said at first that it is beautiful and that was all I could say, but I have to admit there is much more that I can say now that I have been here 5 months. I have made some good friends, unfortunatly they have the same name...Lindsey. We have fun spending time together. We help each other out when needed. And we all have something in common, our husbands are working towards the same goal of flying. They both have 1 kid each, one with a baby and one with a 2 year old. My kids love Rocky(Wocky as Jadeyn calls him) and Lindsey. I can also say that school is much better this year than last year. The prayers that I prayed worked, which is great because I really didn't want to home school. The church we are attending is old school trying to go new school, the people are super friendly, and they just improved the children's worship.
So all in all I would have to admit that this place isn't that bad, atleast not as bad as my first experience away from home was. God has blessed us tremendously.
*Home is a word for my favorite place to live.


0 comments: