Sword Fighting on the Pirate Cruise field trip!
Not happy about getting the spot light turned on her because it was her Birthday,but doing the chicken dance
Saturday, the girls play in the pool for 4 hours!OK so I tried really hard to do 7 days till Britlyn turns 7....but I wasn't able to get on the computer every day...go figure!
Yesterday was my baby's birthday. She woke me up at 6:18 am and was ready to open her presents. I told her to wake me up at 6:50. She patiently waited 10 minutes and then tried again. She said come on it is someones birthday. Finally dragged myself out of bed at 6:45. The girls were so excited because she got a Nintendo ds with a Hannah Montana game and a Pampered Pets game. I have never seen her get ready for church so fast without on single whine just to play the ds. ( I have good leverage now!)
We are going to have a joint party for her and Kylea in the middle of May so that we can rent a water bounce house. I still can't believe that it was 7 years ago that I had my first kid. Wow how time just flys by!

0 comments:
Post a Comment