Last week I wanted to sign the girls up to play soccer for the YMCA. Made some phone calls and found out they wanted ME to pay for my soccer stars to play for them. How does that work? I have some seriously good soccer players who can score some goals and play major D. I mean they should be paying us to play for them, right? Well, that is how it works now a days. Players are making millions to play for teams and sometimes they aren't good at all. My girls are at least consistent in their play. They should be making at least hundreds a game.
So we signed up with Fort Rucker Soccer and I am coaching Kylea and Jadeyn. This is Jadeyn's first year to play. She is very excited and can talk some trash but being the smallest one out there she is a little timid. But it is really cute to watch her with the ball and then she gets swarmed and has no idea what to do and looks to pass...her instincts are correct. Kylea is once again doing some major scoring! She is all over the field and makes stops on defense and then takes it all the way down and scores. She is not afraid to get in there and take the ball away even if it is from her teammate! Keep in mind they are olny 4 and 5. It has been interesting so far. Unfortunately I am not going to be taking any pics b/c I am the coach.
I am sad that I am not able to watch Britlyn in any of her games. The one downside to coaching the other 2. Her games are at the same time as ours. Chris said that Britlyn is an awesome defender and doesn't let anyone past her. She may have found her niche. Next season Britlyn and Kylea will be on the same team. They will dominate the field together. Look out Majors...here we come...we are just getting warmed up!
These pics are from last season. Will update with newer pics soon.
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Soccer Season Is Upon Us!
Posted by Kristinsgirls at 6:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment