CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Where are all the Readers?

Did everyone forget about me? Maybe they just don't post coments? What if my blog is not interesting enough? What do I need to change? All of these thoughts are going through my head when I check out my own blog to see if anyone left a comment on the last question I asked....but nope no one. Rarely do I get a comment. I am wondering if I need to be funnier, friendlier, more outgoing, what????
I have lots of friends or I thought. I am not really sure what is going on.....
I would ask for someone to fill me in but, well the no comment thing.

3 comments:

Krissi Dallas said...

Hi, Kristin!
Nice to meet you ... online. :) Makayla is a joy to have in class and I definitely get to hear family stories a lot of the time. Thanks for checking the blog -- I am very excited about the book coming out. It will be an adventure. Hope you have a great week!

Oh, and here is your first comment on this entry. :)

Chesley said...

I just found you for the first time on Kristen D.s blog. I have felt the same about blogs..."Where are the bloggers"? I think it's Facebook. I have to say that I like blogs much better.
I do love your page!

Kristen said...

Still here...time just gets away ;)