We ate Firehouse subs and the biggest yummy cookies. Then we went up to the tower where it was really windy. We hung out with Chris for awhile while his stickbuddy flew. Then met his IP who is super nice. He gave the girls some candy and then each a $2 bill. They thought that was cool. We were able to watch Daddy take off up on the tower which was really fun. We also listened to them make radio calls. We stayed around and watched him fly until the girls got bored and tired. It was a fun day!
Monday, November 24, 2008
My Fly Boy
We ate Firehouse subs and the biggest yummy cookies. Then we went up to the tower where it was really windy. We hung out with Chris for awhile while his stickbuddy flew. Then met his IP who is super nice. He gave the girls some candy and then each a $2 bill. They thought that was cool. We were able to watch Daddy take off up on the tower which was really fun. We also listened to them make radio calls. We stayed around and watched him fly until the girls got bored and tired. It was a fun day!
Posted by Kristinsgirls at 9:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Cool pictures! Can't wait to see your little family! Go check my blog. I updated and did your tag! Miss ya'll...even if I never get to call. I mean would you really be up at midnight or later when I think about it????
Post a Comment