CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 30, 2008

Sweet Friends





I came across a few pics that my friend Beth took at Kylea's party. I wanted to post some to say thanks for everything you have done for me and my family. I wanted to write a list of the many things that you all have blessed my family with but I am just so overwhelmed by your caring and generosity that I can even fathom all of them to list properly. We miss you all greatly and keep you in our prayers daily.
Ok so that last pic is not at the party but of my best friend and the reason why I am stuck where I am. Just kidding.

1 comments:

ApacheRocky said...

Hey, great pictures, except for the last one...kinda scary!! =) Anyway, I must admit, I was somewhat impressed with your lean, mean, turkey burger machine with the wham bam sauce...very nice. However, your comment about me cooking Kudos was false...I cooked Lobster, not kudos. Besides, if you cooked kudos it would actually get all sticky and gooey and drip all over your clothes. Lobster is definitely not that messy.